MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious on what color current owners have, and if the distribution of red vs silver (TV) or red vs white (Lusso) is known. The wife likes red, I'm drawn to silver...

My hunch is that they are building more red ones.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Doesn't matter......you want to stay happily married?

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Get the colour you like. It's your bike.

When my first modern MV arrived (a monoposto) a friend said...'where does Faye sit?'....I said ...'on the couch' ....still happily married

·
Registered
21 Posts
Get the colour you like. It's your bike.

When my first modern MV arrived (a monoposto) a friend said...'where does Faye sit?'....I said ...'on the couch' ....still happily married
:naughty:

I'd like a silver Lusso.........:confused:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I *had* to get the traditional red/silver since it's my first MV but, to be honest, I don't particularly like the white/silver. I'd have got the gray over white if those were my choices in Lusso.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I ordered a red one. This will be my third MV but my first Red/Silver one so I guess it took a while to drink the kool-ade. BTW I agree with Randarosa, 36yrs yesterday. She doesn't ride but has a strong opinion sometimes about the bikes!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I ordered a red/silver edition1, was told by the dealer he had a red one on order, I was lucky enough to be at the dealers when it arrived, when they took the packing cover off I asked my dealer if it had a silver wrap on it cause I ordered red, he was very apologetic, and promised me this and that as compensation, I got nothing!!except a silver/grey edition1 (it was the correct number I had ordered 079) so this Lone Ranger has a steed called silver.
Still prefer the red/silver though.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ended up buying the silver, and I'm not having regrets. I think the red/silver certainly is the classic, and I typically like white bikes as well, but the silver is great with the red trellis. Only thing I wish is that the tank logo was the white/blue instead of the grey (which is maybe a tad too subtle)

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
British racing color = Green
Japanese racing color = White
French racing color = Blue
German racing color = Silver (or white for some oddballs)

Italian racing color = Red

Not rocket science. Italian motorcycle. Red. :smoking:

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
In the US I heard they paint them a Color instead of Colour which quite frankly is just wrong ;) :D

·
Super Moderator
22,848 Posts
...and some pieces are Aluminum, not Al-U-min-i-um....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts