• Genuine CNC Racing Accessory - part # SP303G (gold anodised) - I bought it new from their online shop
  • Photos taken on 9 Oct 2022 - finally had a nice day with some sun to show off the colour
  • Has done maybe about 200kms max on my 2010 Brutale 1090RR (basically near-new part as you can see from the pics) - unfortunately I felt the gold didn't really agree with my colour scheme so have now replaced it with a black one (and bronze spring retainers to match my frame).
  • For fitment compatibility with other MVs see Slipper Clutch pressure plate MV Agusta with bearing
  • NOTE - this will only fit on compatible MVs with the OEM slipper clutch, so it will NOT fit the Brutale 920, 1090 or 1090R
  • Also does not include the black CNC spring retainers or clear clutch cover that you see in the last 2 photos
  • Will not ship international - too much hassle, sorry!
Aus buyers - I already paid the import tax and international shipping on this so you may as well take advantage of my error in judgement on colour, and save a bit on the retail price as well! Package is 22cm x 17cm x 7cm and weighs 400g - but to keep things simple, I will cover Auspost standard postage to any metro area in the price. No rush to sell but figure somebody on this forum in Australia will be able to appreciate it, and happy to advise on installation if needed.

Will ship within 2 days of receipt of payment (Paypal preferred, or direct debit) - just direct message me if interested. Thanks!