MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I know there have been several threads about fitment but I am curious if anyone has tried the CNC Racing rear sets ? and their thoughts while I am at it I would also like to ask what the rest of you guys think about them, I know they do not come with the Brake and shift levers but are those items really all that important ? I mean what I really want is some adjust-ability and some foot pegs that actually have some form of grip.

·
Registered
828 Posts
SugarSkull,

I found the levers to be important. The standard ones are too short for me. I have Rizoma rearsets and find them good, plenty of adjustment etc.

Cheers

Deano

Hello all,

I know there have been several threads about fitment but I am curious if anyone has tried the CNC Racing rear sets ? and their thoughts while I am at it I would also like to ask what the rest of you guys think about them, I know they do not come with the Brake and shift levers but are those items really all that important ? I mean what I really want is some adjust-ability and some foot pegs that actually have some form of grip.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts