MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow MV owners. I purchased the CNC Front Brake Fluid tanks from Design Corse not knowing that it may not fit my bike. I actually used its search function putting my bike, model name and year, and this product came up as compatible.

https://www.designcorse.com/products/cnc-racing-large-reservoir-1?variant=7434720065

When I took my bike for service at the MV authorised service centre, the technician advised me that it does not fit because the original brake fluid tank comes with a whole assembly.

Can someone here reconfirm? It is still in its sealed packaging. If I can't fit it, I may have to sell it...

here is the picture:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate. A bit of knowledge of your own bike goes a long way, those are remote reservoirs and not suitable for the standard master cylinders.
Speak to Al at DC and ask if you can return them.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Allthough a bit big you may be able to fit it on the rear brake. But as said by Donsy this is for the stock master cylinders.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Hello fellow MV owners. I purchased the CNC Front Brake Fluid tanks from Design Corse not knowing that it may not fit my bike. I actually used its search function putting my bike, model name and year, and this product came up as compatible.

https://www.designcorse.com/products/cnc-racing-large-reservoir-1?variant=7434720065

When I took my bike for service at the MV authorised service centre, the technician advised me that it does not fit because the original brake fluid tank comes with a whole assembly.

Can someone here reconfirm? It is still in its sealed packaging. If I can't fit it, I may have to sell it...

here is the picture:
Hello Flexi,

I have just seen this thread, haven't received an email regarding this and came across it here.

The Product description states for Radial master Cylinder and the stock version on your Bike are not, Many of our customer upgrade the MC therefore can utilise these reservoirs that is why they are in section for your bike model.

Absolutely you can send them back for a exchange or refund no worries.

Drop me an email for the RMA# and simple process.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hello Flexi,

I have just seen this thread, haven't received an email regarding this and came across it here.

The Product description states for Radial master Cylinder and the stock version on your Bike are not, Many of our customer upgrade the MC therefore can utilise these reservoirs that is why they are in section for your bike model.

This forum needs a like button. Cracking support from DesignCorse:yo:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hello Flexi,

Thanks Al, good work mate.:yo:

Allthough a bit big you may be able to fit it on the rear brake. But as said by Donsy this is for the stock master cylinders.
No Pascal, these are NOT for the stock master cylinders.:stickpoke:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the prompt response guys.

Welcome to the forum mate. A bit of knowledge of your own bike goes a long way, those are remote reservoirs and not suitable for the standard master cylinders.
Speak to Al at DC and ask if you can return them.
Cheers Donsy. I have lots to learn about my own bike.

Hello Flexi,

Cheers Al, I will be in touch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts