MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm installing bar risers on the F4/750. I need to change out the stock clutch reservoir to a remote unit like on a 1098. Has anyone taken theirs apart? There is a screw inside to remove but then there is a missing dime shaped plug missing that would attach to the fluid hose. I've seen the plug part for a bembo but do not know if it is the same size. Any ideas? For the front brake I replaced the whole master unit but do not want to do that for the clutch. THANKS BobL.

·
Registered
14,572 Posts
remote reservoir?

Alex at Gutsy Performance has the reservoirs i'm not sure what you need to connect the hose to the M/C

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
I'm installing bar risers on the F4/750. I need to change out the stock clutch reservoir to a remote unit like on a 1098. Has anyone taken theirs apart? There is a screw inside to remove but then there is a missing dime shaped plug missing that would attach to the fluid hose. I've seen the plug part for a bembo but do not know if it is the same size. Any ideas? For the front brake I replaced the whole master unit but do not want to do that for the clutch. THANKS BobL.
Here you go mate, this is what you need.

http://www.performanceparts.de/MV-AGUSTA/F4-750-1078/CLUTCH-BRAKE/master-cylinder-adapter-set-for-external-reservoir.html

That is what it looks like, not sure if I have seen them for sale by anybody else.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brembo fits Nisson?

Yes, thanks, that is the part. But at $85USD I can almost replace the complete M/C from ebay parts, and I only need one. I found the same in Brembo but do not know if it will fit the Nisson.BobL.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Yes, thanks, that is the part. But at $85USD I can almost replace the complete M/C from ebay parts, and I only need one. I found the same in Brembo but do not know if it will fit the Nisson.BobL.
That's what I thought too, I have no idea if the Brembo parts has the same dia, would be really surprised though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts