MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Another newb question.

I'd like to angle my clutch lever down just a bit, but the handlebar clamp does not seem adjustable. There is a notch at the bottom that fits into a pre-drilled hole in the clamp.

Is there another way to adjust the angle of the lever? I have upgraded CRG levers if that helps.

·
Administrator
21,052 Posts
The only way to rotate your lever is to shear off the pin...but you will lose the positive lock to the bar. You could also determine new position and drill a new hole. Careful, though...you may find the lever now contacts the fairing if you rotate too far. :)

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Never mind the pin business. It can't be rotated due to fairing clearance. You could always notch your fairing though which I would have done if it wasn't CF. Lever's up too high and needs to be rotatated down a bunch.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Never mind the pin business. It can't be rotated due to fairing clearance. You could always notch your fairing though which I would have done if it wasn't CF. Lever's up too high and needs to be rotatated down a bunch.
Do the FBF bars solve this?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting thought. Maybe it's better to just install aftermarket clipons. Much cheaper to replace than OEM anyway. I see FBF has them. Wonder if woodcraft or vortex does too? Are the clipon bars standard size?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The fork size is 58mm. Looks like that's not supported by woodcraft or vortex.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts