MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. These few days I have faced with a problem. After some ride I stop my bike for a while to have some coffee. About 30 mins later start the engine but when I pull the clutch, it is so hard that I can't even get a full clutch in. It happen only when I stop my bike with a hot engine. And after some ride the clutch seems to back to normal. It just happenes repeatedly. Any idea what had happened? Is it the cable going to break? Or the whole clutch assembly gone? Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I guess no one here ever have a clutch jam issue. Have contacted dealer and they are kind enough to send trailer to tow my bike back. Other than the clutch issue, I have an engine oil leak, a failed servo moto which keep showing me "exhaust valve" error code, quick shifter not working anymore and show me another error code which I never seen anyone here discuss about it, "clutch switch" error code. See picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Clutch switch I think is the sensor that goes into the side of the clutch lever. It reads if the clutch is pulled in or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts