MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All!

Firstly disclosure for transparency - as many of you know. I work for MV Agusta Australia and New Zealand, who is the sister company of MV Agusta USA. I am now handling VIP events for the MV brand across Canada, USA, AU and NZ - and all going well, I will be your host at the following event! Note this is being advertised here before anywhere else :)

CLUB MV AGUSTA WSBK LAGUNA SECA 2018!

After a hugely successful Club MV Agusta at Philip Island for Round 1 of the Motul FIM World Superbike Championship (40 of us, see pics!) - we are currently finalising details to bring this awesome MV VIP Experience to Round 8, WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - June 22-24, 2018.

Just what do you get?

• VIP Circuit access including World Superbike paddock with media conferences, rider signing and interviews
  • Entry into the air conditioned MV Agusta Private Pit Row Suite located directly above the MV Reparto Corse race garage - Includes indoor and outdoor seating
  • Fully catered breakfast, lunch and bar service included
  • Closed circuit TV monitors on race days
  • Meet Jordi Torres and the team in a private signing session in the suite
  • Exclusive MV Reparto Corse race garage tour
  • VIP only Pit walk on Saturday and Sunday
  • Reserved car parks available (limited numbers)
  • Note: Final details to be confirmed
There will be approx 40 tickets available with three classes: "MV Rosso Corsa VIP 3 Day Pass - These tickets may include something special FYI :)", "MV Red VIP 2 Day Pass (Saturday and Sunday)" and "MV Silver VIP 1 Day Pass (Sunday)". Prices TBA.

The event I hosted in Philip Island was off the charts and we even had a forum member - @haupti - from the US join us! Ive included some pics showing the unprecedented access we got and just how special this event was.. i really hope to be able to see you at Laguna Seca!

If you have any questions, either ask in a reply to the thread, PM or use the contact form on the website - I will personally respond to all queries BTW.

CLUB MV AGUSTA - LAGUNA SECA - BOOKING WEBSITE:

https://www.clubmvagusta.com/club-mv-laguna-seca-2018/

Who's keen??

Simon

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,859 Posts
If I can figure a way to get there from Atlanta GA and all the other travel logistics....I am very keen on this. :hitit:

It's only money, right???? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I can figure a way to get there from Atlanta GA and all the other travel logistics....I am very keen on this. :hitit:

It's only money, right???? :rolleyes:
Good man! lets get the band together.. i wonder if we could persuade @The_castle to come over :)

·
Super Moderator
21,458 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Well and event planner sounds great. For those of us who commute daily in city traffic perhaps a MV Moto Gymkhana event would be interesting. Nothing says skill like Boston rush hour traffic, thru a 2 lane, 5 exit rotary in the rain. :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
21,458 Posts
Put Cindy and me down for two of these: MV Rosso Corsa VIP 3 Day Pass

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hi all. I will have official details (including pricing) and link to online booking website within the next two days and will give forum members the opportunity of booking tickets before we go out to the wider public

·
Registered
175 Posts
My wife and I will be there all weekend looking forward to any updates on this.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I would be interested in 2 (2day) tickets depending on cost. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hi All - The Ticket booking site is now live and you can book your tickets! Note that I have posted this here first before we go out to the general public to allow members to get in first :)

If you have any questions, either ask in a reply to the thread, PM or use the contact form on the website - I will personally respond to all queries BTW.

CLUB MV AGUSTA - LAGUNA SECA - BOOKING WEBSITE:

https://www.clubmvagusta.com/club-mv-laguna-seca-2018/

PS: On display in our suite will be a brand new MV Agusta model shown for the first time in the USA.

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,859 Posts
Counting my pennies.......:p

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi team, just FYI - this is going out to the wider public including social media at the end of this week... and we already have 9 tickets booked.

Be like Nike: Just Do It ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
21,458 Posts
I am now booked and we will be staying at The Mission Ranch in Carmel-by-the-Sea!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Does this include any motorcycle access? Will there finally be an MV owners parking area?

Hey! Yes these tickets have dedicated motorcycle parking. We have limited numbers available, there are quite a few available but first in best dressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 37 Posts