Discussion Starter #1
this just came in...

should i get this over another car??
i heard its rare, i just know its very nice. :smilie:

·
Registered
313 Posts
OK it's got 2 wheels and an engine so it's a motorcycle.:wtf:
It looks like someone put a heap of time into it, so did they give it a name?

I tried to smile but I couldn't, it looks like a meccano build.

·
Registered
112 Posts
OK it's got 2 wheels and an engine so it's a motorcycle.:wtf:
It looks like someone put a heap of time into it, so did they give it a name?

I tried to smile but I couldn't, it looks like a meccano build.

It's a Confederate Fighter P120.....http://confederate.com/motorcycles/fighter/

I've always liked the Wraith and if I had the chance and the money would love to park one in the shed :mouthwate

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
depends what the other car is doesnt it..............
if the other car is a Austin Allegro then yes, go for it.

If the other car is a Zonda R then i'd give the bike a miss.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Whoever put forward controls on that thing has earned a special place in hell.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Confederate bikes are really trick. They had one model with a solid carbon front fork/springer set up. That being said, IMHO not worth the amount the are charging - nice bike but thats ridiculous money.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ok, this is just me being an asshole, but you customize each and every single piece of a bike; hand made everything- so your charging six figures plus; then you throw CRG lanesplitters on it from the manufacturer no less(lol)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Looks like the inside of my watch!

A crazy ride all the same!

Amazing what we can carve out of a few hunks of metal!!!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
cool!

why buy it? Can't you just borrow it every now and then? :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
A guy in Indy has the all Carbon one, the exhaust was somehow incorporated into the swingarm. The quality is great, if money was no object and I wanted a cruiser, I'd get a Confederate but not that one, just ain't my thing.

·
Registered
456 Posts
"should i get this over another car??
i heard its rare, i just know its very nice"

yeah and very ugly too. but hey if it floats your boat it don't matter what we say. its your money.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Confederate...

Damn, I just spent the last two hours checking that site out... Amazing machines. The Hellcat must be the Confederate for the "masses" its only 45K...:yo:

·
Registered
313 Posts
It's a Confederate Fighter P120.....http://confederate.com/motorcycles/fighter/

I've always liked the Wraith and if I had the chance and the money would love to park one in the shed :mouthwate
I just went through their whole website:green:
I can appreciate the quality, effort, time etc that has gone into these.
I struggle with the extreme aesthetics, just awful though they will always appeal to someone. The price is another point...$45,000-$92,500.
Well at least they haven't compromised and made a bi-posto:laughing:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Gotta appreciate the thought and effort, but a little over the top for me. I'm more into the "Zero" engineering looks or a good old rat bike, maybe a Mule streetracker,I know, a pro stock bike, shit i can't stop, gotta go, might pass outttt-------------:conveyer:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
this just came in...
Wow didn't know one came into taiwan. What's it doing at MAD?... or did Eddy.. .. .

I remember being on an MV ride with MR confederate himself on the ride with a confederate...

I followed it for a few corners at Laguna, but didn't seem it wanted to hit the corners like the F4 ;)

Then sometime after we snuck onto Laguna and went back on Highway 1, it disappeared because it ran out of gas while us MVs continued on :)

To answer your question, I think your garage could use this 599 GTO that i spotted in Carmel instead:

Saw quite a few of them down in Monterey during monterey car week last week ;)

>.... also just noticed.. i think you having 599 posts right now says something

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea eddy brought it in for sell, really nice bike, but dont know what im gonna do with another bike i dont ride....

as for the GTO, i had a 599 and thought it was too closely related, but i missed my chance getting it and its now sort of an old news, i should of though.
but with 2 Apertas here, GTOs aint that big of a deal now.....

Wow didn't know one came into taiwan. What's it doing at MAD?... or did Eddy.. .. ....>.... also just noticed.. i think you having 599 posts right now says something

1 - 20 of 26 Posts