MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I've had the T3 for about 3 months now, I have already adjusted the clock 3 times now and needing adjusted again, seems to gain about 10 minutes every 3-4 weeks or so anyone else experiencing this?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to put mine back 1hr 10 mins then doggy haha

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure you will love it Donsy, they go every bit if not better than they look, and reference the time..... Well gives me an excuse to pin it when I think I'm late for work, happy days.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Has anybody find out why the clock is not working properly??

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not to my knowledge, and both dealers I have mentioned it to don't seem to care to much about it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Not sure that gaining or losing 10 min a month qualifies as "not working properly." Yes, in 2016 an accurate clock should be reasonably easy to achieve, but for instance a Rolex will typically gain or lose a few minutes a month. Maybe that was MV's target :D

·
Registered
583 Posts
They have clocks !!

Can't read the dial with a dark visor anyway :) digits too small to read without my glasses in any case

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure that gaining or losing 10 min a month qualifies as "not working properly." Yes, in 2016 an accurate clock should be reasonably easy to achieve, but for instance a Rolex will typically gain or lose a few minutes a month. Maybe that was MV's target :D

I'm glad I don't own a Rolex then.
I change the time on my day to day watch (ex military issue) and my Tag twice a year in line with daylight saving time, even when I never wore my tag for a couple years it was within a few minutes when I replaced the battery, but I have found out in the past month my ecu is in a huff with my dash and not communicating correctly so maybe there is hope yet. ?

·
Registered
564 Posts
You have an MV that has a clock ? wow... can we get one too ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,876 Posts
My 312R has a Clock....

Clock 312R.jpg

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Was headed to France via Portsmouth in Nov.
On the way down I noticed my clock was set on British summer time so I put it back the requisite hour.
Over the briny to France for a few days..didn't think much about the clock on the Beemer.
Headed back to the Leave for the ferry...There were no cars in the waiting area and as we rolled off the gang ramp they upped anchor immediately.
Came very close to missing that boat and yet I was an hour early by my clock...
Oops. .The French are GMT + 1hr
Joe

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've just purchased a Turismo Veloce (used - with 457 miles on it!), and have looked through the owner's manual, looked on line, read this thread and tried everything I can think of, but I can't figure out how to set the clock or change the date on the display. I'm sure it's simply, and I feel stupid, but can someone help?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
You access the clock adjustment via the dash 'settings' menu. With the ignition on move the top switch on the left bar to the left until you're on the cog to the far left of the dash, press and then, once it asks for confirmation, press and hold to access the menu. ISTR that the clock settings are on the first screen. Press to access and the cycle through the options and press again to access the clock adjustment.

Quite why they couldn't have made the clock more accurate I don't know. Seems to loose about 5 minutes every time I get to ride.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts