20,348 Posts
Mind the sheep indeed !!!

Reactions: 312R Dan

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Elan Valley - beautiful part of Wales.
Mate, all of it is stunning in Mid Wales, adore the place and my mates there :D (y) the roads are just sublime, either perfect condition and bendy or going through tremendous scenery or both at the same time!!! Immense!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have never been to Wales yet, we were planning to do 3 nights 4 days in September but with this covid crap not sure what is happening at the moment. The second video is mostly the type of roads I ride so look forward to getting there at some point.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have never been to Wales yet, we were planning to do 3 nights 4 days in September but with this covid crap not sure what is happening at the moment. The second video is mostly the type of roads I ride so look forward to getting there at some point.
Hotels and campsites are just starting to open now, and in the next week restaurants / hotels / cafes will have tables - at the minute you can eat out but it's all takeaway and you can sit outside. It's almost back to normal but lots of people here so I recommend booking sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 312R Dan
1 - 8 of 8 Posts