·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Gary, I am heading up there on Sunday.
What time are you going?
BTW, nice an cold here in Stamford this morning as well. And I had no time to install the new heating hardware for my Gerbings. My hands were numb by the time I got to work, but the rest of me was just fine.
Hope to see you guys Sunday.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey Tony -- i dont know what time yet, but thinking about spending the weeked with buddy of mine in Putnam...ride on Sat and on Sun. I would guess around noonish...

·
Registered
77 Posts
i'm pretty sure ill be making the trip up too.
i need to get some oil filters as im overdue for my first service :|
i just cant stop riding this thing.

hope to maybe meet some of you guys. :)

-maire

·
Registered
756 Posts
I should be there...not sure when...maybe late morning. I was lazy this morning and opted for the heated grips on the K12s. I will bring the Ago and look for the other MV's! :)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I`ll take a dyno pull with a happy ending please

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Twas a chilly morn!

cdamb said:
I`ll take a dyno pull with a happy ending please
:jerkoff: I'm cracking up :laughing: Took the Brute to work this morning with outside temp of 39 deg. Gerbings was working fine for 1st 40 min of ride then thermostat went dead on me. Replacement is on the way! I'm heading up to Cliff's also with 3-4 other riders.

·
Registered
798 Posts
drmasis said:
:jerkoff: I'm cracking up :laughing: Took the Brute to work this morning with outside temp of 39 deg. Gerbings was working fine for 1st 40 min of ride then thermostat went dead on me. Replacement is on the way! I'm heading up to Cliff's also with 3-4 other riders.
Masis, what time are you heading up?

·
Registered
798 Posts
airfuel said:
Dyno-Solutions (me) is running a special During Cliff's Oktoberfest on Sunday.

15% off Dyno pulls and Powercommanders. Any bike, any time.

Good weather, bands, free food, massages the works!!!
John, any chance you can resync my tbs (stalling issue)?

·
Registered
798 Posts
airfuel said:
Time allowing yes, I might be swamped!

(Happy endings are extra)
Thanks, no big deal if you can't.
BTW, found a used 2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark for my wife. Picking it up tomorrow. Too bad she won't be able to make the trip up

·
Registered
395 Posts
Is Cliffs showing the motogp race? I only ask because there is not much in this world this weekend [and next] that would make me miss it...... Sunday 12:30 on speed......

·
Registered
756 Posts
I was thinking of dropping a Gerbings adapter on my MV's. Just a simple connection to the battery? I have battery tender connections already too. Thanks for any guidance. Also, John, dropped you a PM...maybe there is time to drop in a PC on the R while I'm up there?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts