MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Does anyone have an estimate or informaton on how many UNSOLD CC's are left?

No, I am NOT buying one...Just wondering if there are 7 left, or 75!!! :jsm:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
236 Posts
That would be interesting to know. Did they crank out all 100? Does anyone know where/how they were didstributed worldwide? Has anyone actually seen one on the street in the US?

·
Registered
307 Posts
one here in the Philippines :f4: :f4: :f4:

:mouthwate

tnx.
Mabuhay

·
Registered
796 Posts
we had two at a local motorcycle show last month..from my understanding they where brought from the factory but not purchased by the dealer..one was sold on the spot...bought by some real estate developer for his son (yeah...).
the other one is held in consignment by the dealer in the store...and he ll probably sell it in a luxury brands show later this year...so..you can scratch two out the 100 list

i think this is what the factory is doing in order to sell these puppies..put them in consignment in the dealers network and parade them in trade show s hoping that someone will buy them
ps:is that the standard marzooki fork on the cc?..no ohlins fgr 800 or something of that sort?i even saw two members on this forum who mounted the above mentioned forks on theyr bikes.. damn...it really is a cash cow

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
I just hope those that bought them actually ride them. it would be ashame for them to sit around!:bawling:

·
Banned
319 Posts
Yep lots unsold guys,when i was at the factory early this year there was a long line of them and i even saw one in a office room there lol,most of the ones i saw had no fairings on them lol

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
:stickpoke Go get it Ade :D
I hate to admitt it but, if I was to be in a position for thrashing out large wadds of cash I think I may well go along the route of a Desmodidci!!
There is something about that bike that the CC doesn't have, possibly race pedigree or as the French might say

"Je ne se qua"?

(Thats the best I can do with regard spelling so no taking the piss you pirahna's).

I'm afraid that parting with the money for a 1080 would possibly feel akin to being rogered up the jacksy with a pointy stick with sticky out bits on it.:wtf:

I just dont need the kudos of owning one................possibly at £30,000 with 2 years free servicing thrown in and I may well reconsider though, but I imagine hell would freeze over and hens would sport a full set of teeth before that would transpire.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts