MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's I am looking for a supplier here in the UK for SS CLIC-R Hose Clamps for putting onto a set of Samco Hoses that I am fitting but unfortunately the website of the supplier shown on here only has sizes up to 25mm and I need up to 31mm. Anyone know where to find the larger size.
Glenn

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Glenn

If you don't manage to find a retail supplier for these Clic-R clips, have a look in my photo album on page 3 & 4.. I bought all the stock from the last UK MV importer and I may have the size you're looking for..

Can't guarantee I have the size clip you need without seeing what's in stock..

But see how you get on...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Guy's I am looking for a supplier here in the UK for SS CLIC-R Hose Clamps for putting onto a set of Samco Hoses that I am fitting but unfortunately the website of the supplier shown on here only has sizes up to 25mm and I need up to 31mm. Anyone know where to find the larger size.
Glenn
racebike bitz sell them or try planet silicone on e bay, he sells marine grade clips in all styles and sizes.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The tool connection only sells sizes up to 25mm and I need larger, Alex I am chasing various options at the moment but I may come back to you next week.
Glenn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts