MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As compensation for a small photoshop job I did on NFLPATS's Bimota wheel color concepts he sent a Clear Alternatives Taillight unit. Nice taillight unit, and simple to install. The LED unit is bright during day, an improvement over the clear lens unit I had. The integrated turn signals very visible. The unit comes with a flashing relay but I found the stock relay worked just fine.

For more information on these taillights:
http://clearalternatives.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CA&Category_Code=MV+AGUSTA

I had my selection of color and decided on blue to complement my Diamante silver 750. Here are the results:

Attachments

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Very nice blue to compliment the bike, had never seen that color option.
Maybe the next time there is a Santana Row meet or a breakfast ride you can join us
so we can check it out in person! :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for the pictures and the website, I'm trying to order one as well, so my blue MV can be more beautiful.
:f4:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I mistakenly put a question about the reflector in a wrong section. Can someone tell me if they will show a red/reddish light when applying the brake/tail light. They look so cool, but would Mr Plod appreciate it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With ignition on it's red, bright red for brake lights. Blinkers are yellow. At night the lens looks reddish with a touch of purple but bright red when the brakes are applied. I didn't need to change the OEM blinker relay.

Since installing I was pulled over by a MC California Highway Patrol and received a 'Fix-it" ticket for the license being to obscure. He didn't say squat about the taillight and was one of those special "I'm the law" kind of cops that would have. :jerkoff:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts