MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009.

My C.A. Tail lights went to shit. I have 2 now that act in the same manner.

Is there a better product? Is there a fix for these? Worked for 2 years then crapped out.

The left blinker specifically then the brake is intermittent...

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, F4 312RR 2009..

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
OC

Way way back Clear Alternative went belly up. Many problems were reported with their older LED setup. Since then please check out our sponsor's offering, WhiteLights. --Maybe CA can be fixed but I wonder if it's worth it. If anything, change out the inline resistor.

WhiteLights are well made and trouble-free, at least for me.
https://www.designcorse.com/products/mv-agusta-led-tail-lights

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
OC

followup: Moto Lume supposedly purchased bankrupt CA ages ago. Since then they seem to have vanished.

·
Administrator
20,788 Posts
Check your connections...especially the socket connection that looks like a bulb socket. My CA taillight is just fine 10 years into its life.

But I don't use the integrated turn signals...I like people behind to be able to better see my turn signals and recognize when they are on.

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
But I don't use the integrated turn signals...I like people behind to be able to better see my turn signals and recognize when they are on.
The WhiteLights version (clear lens) is by far brighter than CA. Solid design overall.

·
Administrator
20,788 Posts
Mine is the "Clear" lens from CA (not the red or smoke), and the tail light/brake light are much brighter than the incandescent stock.

I also have clear turn signal lenses (from CA as well) with amber bulbs. I like having my turn signals separated from the tail light...no confusion for cars behind me.

Reactions: theknurl

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
?

34,000+mi with CA integrated tail light.......the red one
No issues

·
Registered
175 Posts
Another vote for Whitelights if you need to replace. Love mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts