MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, just thought I'd show a bit of my clear alternatives stuff.

I should probalby put all my goofy mods in one place, but I'm slow and do them piece by piece. I have the bulbs but haven't done these on the brutale for example... :stickpoke

Anyway, got the clear alternatives, but also got these silver bulbs instead of the orange ones. Cuts down on brightness a bit, not terribly happy about that. I'll have to check it during daylight to make sure it's still OK, but anyway, here's a pic, no 'orange' bit in the middle.... :)

:conveyer:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, got some more pics of this now, on the Brutale as well..... Was in the parking area at night, so light wasn't great, but hopefully you get the idea.

Brutale Before:

Brutale After:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couple more pics:

Here's the F4 tail w/ silver bulbs:

Here's the front. I bought the wrong bulbs for the front, so these are the amber lights. Tough to tell, i may just leave them. maybe.

The bulbs themselves:

:conveyer:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I don´t like them on the red/silver models. On your bike, they look great. :yo:

·
Registered
785 Posts
TokyoLunch,

If you want the front bulbs for the F4 in non orange (that flash orange), let us know we will send them to you for free as they are not easy ones to find in stores.

Let us know.

·
Registered
434 Posts
eMoto UK said:
TokyoLunch,

If you want the front bulbs for the F4 in non orange (that flash orange), let us know we will send them to you for free as they are not easy ones to find in stores.

Let us know.
Hey...what about me!!!! :highclap: If you have those bulbs, let me know. I want 4 (front and rear) send me an email with the price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts