MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
very sad news
A great loss has hit the world of local entrepreneurship in the night. he 'died last night Claudio Castiglioni, an entrepreneur very popular to have a historical brand back to Varese. Together with his brother John, Claudio Castiglioni had recovered last year from Milwaukee's Harley Davidson, MV Agusta Motor, which owns the historic MV Agusta and Cagiva.

Business success which confirmed the importance of the brand, raised the same design with the Castiglioni Brutale and F4 models, two products that are the pride of the establishment of Schiranna.

The businessman Claudio Castiglioni, MV Agusta's heart and soul, died last night leaving a great void in Varese, mourned by entrepreneurs and athletes.

·
Registered
975 Posts
It was one of the last very passionate person in this motorcycle world , it's a great loss ...
RIP Presidente ..

Attachments

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
very very sad.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
What a loss. We can only hope his passion will live on, and be thankful for what he has done. RIP.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Very sad news devoted to the Marque.

I am stunned nothing else to say, other than R.I.P.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hb88 - Claudio was 63 - far too young, as you say.

He passed on in hosptial - no other information has been released.

Sir, you resurrected one of the most historically famous brands, and in doing so, brought us wonderful machines and motorcycle art.

Had it not been for Claudio, each and every owner would be missing a loved bike in the garage.

As said by Dons, thoughts go out to his family and friends. I'm sure the whole factory will be feeling this loss too.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Very sad. A great loss...

·
Registered
271 Posts
yes , any death is always a sad loss , not just to the immediate family and friends. More so in this case as this loss is felt deep and wide throughout the motor cycling community by people who shared his passion for the sport and the marque

RIP

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
That is terrible news! Way too young, but we are all blessed to have had him on this planet at all!

This should give MV more passion and motivation to carry on the fine work he has done in bringing this truly great marque back to life!

Long live MV Agusta, Rest in Peace Mr Castiglioni...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
RIP, a great loss....I believe he had been fighting cancer for a while...

Thanks Mr. Castiglioni for resurrecting MV!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
F4, Brutale, 916, Monster......Cagiva. Big loss for all the enthusiasts in the world.
Grazie Presidente per tutte le meravigliose creazioni.

·
Administrator
20,004 Posts
RIP CC.....I hope your son will carry on your passions. God Speed.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Tough loss, as a MV follower for yrs and an owner for a short time, this is indeed sad. May a F4RR be in heaven waiting for you. :f4:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts