MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm slowly but surely building a collection of MV Agusta racing videos and I'm interested to know if anyone has any classic MV footage stored away on VHS, DVD or HDD that they can share or recommend?

So far I have Duke Video's Multi-Cylinder-Magic (Team Obsolete), Grand-Prix-1956--Ulster-and-TT (featuring John Surtees), and Documentaries on Ago and Hailwood.

If anyone else can suggest other vids featuring classic MV, please post or PM me, and point me in the right direction. :)

·
2,156 Posts
I'm slowly but surely building a collection of MV Agusta racing videos and I'm interested to know if anyone has any classic MV footage stored away on VHS, DVD or HDD that they can share or recommend?

So far I have Duke Video's Multi-Cylinder-Magic (Team Obsolete), Grand-Prix-1956--Ulster-and-TT (featuring John Surtees), and Documentaries on Ago and Hailwood.

If anyone else can suggest other vids featuring classic MV, please post or PM me, and point me in the right direction. :)
One of the better vids is "Ago Downunder" which actually is Ago and the Elly entourage in New Zealand a few years ago; Focus 500 has just been released on DVD which is a review of the 1976 GP season with Ago on the Yamaha and Read on the MV; Duke may also have "Classic Superprix?" which was a gathering some years ago (organised by John Surtees) at Brands Hatch with some wonderfull footage of MVs and Gileras; no MVs in "Rendevous at the Ring" however Duke is on the Gilera 4 and there are many other magnificent makes in this documentary as well; you can also still get on DVD "Narrow Edge" which documents Agos defection to Yamaha however there is some great footage and sound of Read and Bonera on the MVs :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MV Agusta Videos

One of the better vids is "Ago Downunder" which actually is Ago and the Elly entourage in New Zealand a few years ago; Focus 500 has just been released on DVD which is a review of the 1976 GP season with Ago on the Yamaha and Read on the MV; Duke may also have "Classic Superprix?" which was a gathering some years ago (organised by John Surtees) at Brands Hatch with some wonderfull footage of MVs and Gileras; no MVs in "Rendevous at the Ring" however Duke is on the Gilera 4 and there are many other magnificent makes in this documentary as well; you can also still get on DVD "Narrow Edge" which documents Agos defection to Yamaha however there is some great footage and sound of Read and Bonera on the MVs :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
Thanks for the reply and good info JSM - much appreciated. :)

Another member here also told me about a movie "Bolidi sull Asfalto a tutta Birra" starring Giacomo Agostini, which apparently has some great fottage of Ago battling with Pasolini/Benelli. :jsm:

I'll definitely check out all of the above, so if anyone else has any suggestions, please post. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts