MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
came across this on a MV thread. Wish I had the dosh to consider the bikes.

Hello,
We are taking expressions of interest to buy 3x 1950's MV 175cc racing machines, one 175 street machine.

http://www.aaron.net.au/mv

If we can't get a good offer for the full lot, including cases of spare parts, engines and even tools, then we will sell the individual elements.

The standout is the early 50's 'Squallo' a works racer, one of 200 made for grand prix racing. The other two machines are restored vintage racing machines from the same era. There is a street legal 175 as well, great for putting around the pits.

There are 4 additional engines, and many boxes of spare parts for both construction and tuning.
This was a veteran racing team, that ran in Europe and America during the 80's and 90's, but with my fathers failing health, became simply objects of affection.

They are all in perfect condition, other than not having been run in 10 years. The Squallo was on display at the Nurburgring Museum for several years. They are set up for racing.

The collection is currently stored in Houston Texas, we can discuss shipment as required, but it will not be included.

In Addition, there is a 250 Parilla from the same era
and a 56 BMW 250.

Please contact me promptly if you would like more information, or would like to make an offer, we plan to liquidate the collection by end of September if possible.

Cheers
Matthew Aaron

1 - 1 of 1 Posts