MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Chuck.

It's Moto GP weekend tomorrow at Sachsenring in Germany, so if you're working over the weekend and don't want to know the results...............

STAY AWAY FROM THE FORUM, until you've had the chance to see the race in full on TV

By the way Marquez won :)...

·
Super Moderator
22,301 Posts
YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!

(What's Moto GP?)

·
Registered
5,577 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,301 Posts
Yikes:jsm:, where did that pesky space come from!!:smoking:

·
Registered
5,577 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,301 Posts
...or, I made a simple mistake....:smoking:

(being a mod...:jsm:)

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
It can become mod of modification!

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Didn't see the race, as I was at Mallory Park over the weekend, but I hear that Cal did himself proud again and still hasn't got a ride for next year.. Fecking unbelievable..:wtf:

Pol Espargaro has apparently signed for Yamaha next year and with Smith having another year left of his 2 year Yamaha deal, then that leaves Cal without a seat at Tech 3.

Unless Suzuki or Aprilia join Moto GP next year, that only leaves a possible seat at Ducati...

The rest of the Yamaha crew are waiting to see what Rossi does with his future at Yamaha, but for now it looks like it's all up in the air for Cal...

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
That sucks big time. What more is he supposed to do? To be left without a ride would be enough for me to turn my back on motogp for good!

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will do anyway, as I'm not subscribed to BT broadband.

I am with BT, but with their cheaper sister company Plusnet, and they don’t offer any Bells & Whistles with their packages.. Just old fashioned Yorkshire service you can depend on.. :)

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hope Cal gets a good ride set up for '14, but those who think he deserves Rossi's place at Yamaha have rocks in their head. Rossi brings an enormous amount to MotoGP that Cal has no hope of equalling. Having said that, Cal has proven his ability and courage time and again this year and it would be criminal to not have him on a competitive machine.
Rossi is here to stay and has a Yamaha works bike for 2014..

I agreed Chris, he still has a lot to offer and racing is racing and it's not over until the Fat Lady Sings..

However, saying that, I think I've lost my £5 bet down the pub and with another forum member on here that Dani would win this years title.. :banghead:

ps: we bought a new family member home on Saturday.. Watch this space..:)

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Hope Cal gets a good ride set up for '14, but those who think he deserves Rossi's place at Yamaha have rocks in their head. Rossi brings an enormous amount to MotoGP that Cal has no hope of equalling. Having said that, Cal has proven his ability and courage time and again this year and it would be criminal to not have him on a competitive machine.
Hahah, that's a good stir Chris. I thought Cal did well, I don't think his bike is very much different to Rossi or Lorenzo's any more, I think his complaints fell on the right ears.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts