MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday morning I went for some shopping with my dearest Laura and I made her a little Xmas present. And believe it or not, this is very "in-topic", since the present is a Brutale 910R!!!! :jsm:
The dealer already had it there and we could have it home for Tuesday but decided to wait until January since we won't have time for a good ride and will be often abroad and/or out of town until the end of this year.
I knew it was very risky to take Laura to Milan at EICMA motor show but never thought how much! :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Wow! Congratulations! Beautiful bikes and even better, someone to share your passion with. You're a very lucky man!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Wow awesome!!! Now when will she join and submit her beauty to the registry!!!

You are a VERY lucky man

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
:jsm: Wow, what a great christmas present !!

Congratulations :)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
My significant other bought me a motorcycle before....it was a superhawk. Still, getting a motorcycle as a present is fuggin awesome. Congrats!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gladio said:
Wow! Congratulations! Beautiful bikes and even better, someone to share your passion with. You're a very lucky man!
Yes, I'm very lucky indeed... she is really fond of bikes, perhaps more than I am (and I really am!). I know it's hard to find such women! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
admin said:
Wow awesome!!! Now when will she join and submit her beauty to the registry!!!

You are a VERY lucky man
Maybe she will join in January when her Brutale will be in our box (she refuses to consider herself an MV owner until the bike has actually arrived, a little bit supersticious :) ), but she's very busy and has little time for actual partecipation by now...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
spalding12 said:
oooooooooooooooooooo
you are one lucky guy
enjoy the 910R
i am IN LOVE with mine
i'd take it to bed with me
but...... after 21 years of marriage.... i know when i've pushed things too far :) :)
LOL!

oh, well... had I taken my F4 in bed with me it was more likely that I was the one sent to sleep in sitting room's sofa leaving the bike there with Laura :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jsdp said:
:jsm: Wow, what a great christmas present !!

Congratulations :)
Oh, you know, not much more expensive than a diamond ring... but what could _*I*_ use a diamond ring for? : :smoking:

Now, I actually asked her about rings and other stuff of that kind, some times ago, and she replied "Why not a Brutale? Isn't it better?" (and I'm not kidding...) So here we are! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oicdn said:
My significant other bought me a motorcycle before....it was a superhawk. Still, getting a motorcycle as a present is fuggin awesome. Congrats!
Thanks... BTW, I like "significant other" as definition, very nice! :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Gladio said:
Ditto well said.

Enjoy it Morgan and congrats to you and Laura :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pigiolino said:
MORGAN......SEI UN GRANDE!!!!!
And what kind of Brutale?
White or black?
Pier
Classic "R", black and grey with red stripes on fuel tank just like my F4, simply wonderful as only an MV can be. :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
MorganChane said:
Oh, you know, not much more expensive than a diamond ring... but what could _*I*_ use a diamond ring for? : :smoking:

Now, I actually asked her about rings and other stuff of that kind, some times ago, and she replied "Why not a Brutale? Isn't it better?" (and I'm not kidding...) So here we are! :)

Most of us can only dream of our girlfriends accepting a bike over a diamond ring.....

You really are a lucky man :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts