MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,883 Posts
Great bag, I had the same one.

As to what I got for Christmas? Nothing, exactly what I asked for. Well, I asked for a Tambo and an Airstream, but I do that every other week.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Nice bag...

Like MV Arthur, got what I asked for, Nothing as well... The garage matt I ordered for the MV came in, otherwise thinking I will go all carbon bodywork and put the aluminum tank on and get ready for track season.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The wife was going to get some carbon for my Brutale Corsa. She ended up getting me something else so Santa ?? is bringing the carbon albeit a little late.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Treated myself to a couple things...
Full metal Dainese gloves: 50% off in XXL only (Which happens to be my size!)
R30 Kriega Bag: lightly used on craigslist for $80 (I love Kriega stuff, but super expensive)
Saved over $400!

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have the same bag on my Dragster, excellent. Otherwise I bought myself some grip puppies for bars. Wife and daughters bought me some books that interest me-- home made goodies from friend in Colorado and chocolates from brother in MT.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the same bag on my Dragster, excellent. Otherwise I bought myself some grip puppies for bars. Wife and daughters bought me some books that interest me-- home made goodies from friend in Colorado and chocolates from brother in MT.
:laugh::laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
New RST blade II textile jacket boots and gloves and some collectable Lego stuff as I like to hoard it. she still loves me.........thankfully.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@EVO Chris Know the feeling of cool Lego models.
I used to have a Formula 1 Williams car when I was a kid, suspension and all worked.(Or so I think, maybe it was just me who kept bending the plastic????:laugh:)
Then things happen in life, and it suddenly dissapeared...still mad about it till this day. That thing was awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
Niiiice, 1 new available on Amazon UK for £3599, or used £199. I mostly collect the motorcycles. A friend of mine has all the lego F1 from year dot, never opened and had the collection valued at over 250K!!!! He only likes Lego so it will never be sold.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Reactions: R1andrew

·
Administrator
19,819 Posts
I received an air hose reel for my basement workshop !!! Finally, no more tripping over the air hose on the floor. Hung it from the ceiling the very next day !!

On the lift is the "Rabbit" YSR50 about to come apart for restoration.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts