MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chris this is Paul End My 2012 MV F4RR has your Mirco tech and I need the CD ROM AND CABLES SENT TO . MOTORCYCLE MALL 655 Washington ave BELLEVILLE NJ 07109 =ATTENTION TYLER ALEX FROM GP RACING WILL PAY YOU I WILL PAY HIM/ PLEASE DO ASAP … MUCH APPRICIATED MY BIKE HAS SC PROJECT EXHAUST , NO CAT CONVETER AND BODIS HEADERS BMC INTAKE

AGAIN THATS MOTORCYCLE MALL 655 BELLEVILLE NJ 07109 ATTENSION TYLER IN SHOP MY EMAIL IS [email protected],net
phone 610-245-7362 Chris you sent codes to a dealer called EUROSPORTS BEFORE BUT THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS ANDSCREWED UP INSTALL MOTORCYCLE MALL IS BIGGEST DEALER IN USA

thanks again , Paul End

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS PAL Finding a competent shop in my area is impossible I have to take bike to anouther state .(MOTORCYCLE MALL IN NJ) EXAMPLE … LARGE Multi brand dealer in my area do not even have techs that know how to reflash a ECU. They sell aftermarket exhausts and tell people reflash not needed.

·
Premium Member
1,519 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would also like to thank Alex the owner of GP Racing Alex goes the extra mile even after you buy components . Alex is a Supporter of this site and highly recommend buying components from him Paul End

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
This is a really lousy way to communicate with Chris @[email protected]

Call him on the phone or send an email. You will likely get a faster response.

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ESQZ good news Montgomery Cycle Center , a big Multi brand dealership is now a MV AGUSTA dealer . BUT , I was told there service Department doesnt't tune motorcycles . SO I will try and get Chris /X-Bikes in as there ECU tuner. Chris pre -loads The Micro Tech ECU he sells so Montgomeryville can sell as a plug and play unit to there customers. Its the least I can do as Chris is helping me out . I will ask him first in just in case he is short handed ect

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
If anyone hears from Chris please tell him to check email my email is [email protected] cant find him alex waited to send money because he couldn't find him I told alex to send money he is afraid it will get lost?

chris if you call me I can also give you my credit card numbers and get money back from Alex. Wiring money my bank will screw up , they are 2 for 2 the times I have tried to wire money .

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
He is in a training class...... It doesn't cost a lot of money to make a short international phone call. Chris will not likely see your messages here. He isn't on the forum that much.

You might look for him on Facebook.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ed my cell physically will not make international calls. Alex from GP Racing who buys Chris/X-Bikes products is going to call Chris . Its not the Money I already paid Alex 9 days ago . I am a street kid that did well. I pay my bills instantly..except when hospitals/Doctors try to double dip. I Do Not pay them. Not the money its the princable.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Hi Chris , Motorcycle mall has been calling you, Alex has been calling you I have been emailing you and No luck . PLEASE call Tyler at Motorcycle Mall 973-751-4545. The bike has been there waiting for tune sine july4th I don't know how long they will keep bike waiting in shop. Again Please call Tyler at Motorcycle mall. The tech cannot load your info?? I know you have to be on hold for 10 minets or more , Please excuse the wait they carry 20 different manufacturers and have only 1 tech that works on Euro bikes. the next dealer with tech is in Florida 1000 miles away . AND or please send the Microtech base CD ROM (shotgun method ) I do not want to have to rip out my Microtech ECU because I cant get it tuned . But I do want to ride bike this season . Thanks again Paul End

PS MOTORCYCLE MALL IS ROUGHLY 6 HOURS BEHIND YOU. THEY OPEN AT 10AM EST
973-751-4545 ADDRESS MOTORCYCLE MALL, 655 WASHINGTON AVE , BELLEVILLE NJ 07109

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eqz I am happy to pay for any call ect just want to ride my new bike (2012 MVF4RR F4RC SPEC NO CAT BODIS HEADERS SCPROJECT EXHAUST BMC INTAKE) BIKESAT SHOP WAITING FOR TUNE SINE JULY 4TH

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
I can share instructional videos and written documents for installation and tuning if it will help. Too big for email. Has to be via my DropBox account.

Let me know.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank You Ed but Apparently Chris tunes his bike differently than other tuners . He sends info via email to dealer. It is fully loaded/fine tuned. Great if dealer knows how to transfer Chris email info but Motorcycle mall cant get Chris information to their comuter and or from their computer to my Microtec ECU need Chris to figure out but cant get a hold of him and he has to talk to tech/mechanic to see whats wrong .. This happened at the original dealer Eurosports so I hope Microtech ECU isn't bad. (unlikely) Iys looking like we are going to have to go the traditional Base CD ROM and let Motorcycle mall do the entire tune , not as complete as Chrises way/tune but if it wont transfer what else can we do? ED DO YOU HAVE THE LITTLE BASE CD-ROM THAT NOTMALLY COMES WITH MICROTECH ECU? CHRIS SENT ME MY BIKES TUNE AND I WILL PUT ON MEMORY STICK as soon as nephew teaches me how to do so.Ed thanks for the offer but Alex from GP racing said this is some chris must do dince its his method . I am clueless on compuyrts but I think everyone knows this by now LOLOL

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
Everything Chris does is standard Microtec protocol and procedure.

If he sent a Configuration file ( .ecd) and a Map file ( .emd) you just transmit them to the ECU from the Software via the communication cable.

I get the feeling your technician has no clue what he is doing.

I have the Microtec software I can send you via Dropbox if you need it. The install program and all.

Have them call his phone and pay for the call.... I don't blame him for not "holding" for 10 minutes waiting for some dealer staff to get on the phone. That is wasted money and time that no one will reimburse him for. I wouldn't do that either when I was working tech support and asked to call a dealer to assist.

Reactions: Deano

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Ed themaps you sent are all stock correct? I have a 2012 MV F5RR with SC PROJECT EXHAUST , NO CAT, BODIS HEADERS bmc FREE FLOW INTAKE. if I put in a map for a stock F4RR the bike will run lean and Hot.. I paid Chriss 300$ idf he wants more money so the mechanic installs his Microtec correctly I am willing to do so I just want to get it right . Also I am computer illiterate using the base CD ROM for the Microtec and have Motoorcycle mall tune is fine also . That's what motorcycle mall asked for in the first place . I need Cgris to explain procedure to dealer of see if RCU has problem this is the 2nd dealer who has said loading wasn't working and tune ended up being bad . Chris needs to chek this out I am not qualified .

1 - 20 of 72 Posts