MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am contemplating on getting a new 2013 1090 rr but i wanted to get some advise on few things.

i was going to move from a rivale to a dragster but then decided its not a worth while upgrade. so i started looking at the b4.

1- apart from the paint jobs, are there any differences between the 2013 model and the latest 2016 models?

2- how much is a brand new 2013 b4 worth in the US? where i am located due to customs and tax, they want $24k us dollars for it!!

3- does it come with quick shifter? i am getting mixed information. some say yes and some say no.

4- if a bike has been standing in the showroom for 3 years, what things would you ask to change (apart from standard service items such as brake fluid and oil) before you receive it? tyres maybe?

The two colours available :mouthwate

Attachments

·
Registered
540 Posts
I like the red/white/blue colour :)

there is no quickshifter on the 1090, you dont need to change gears much with the larger engine ;)

I think 3 yr old tyres will be fine, they wont last long anyway

sorry I cant help on other questions

·
Registered
658 Posts
I do like the gold one, as that colour hard ro come by.I see a leak already. As said before no quick shifter. Change all fluids. Dont worry about the cost. If you like it buy it.
Old school bike with an additional abs and traction. That's how I like it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
A left over like that should be about $14,0000 USD. Ask for a new battery

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do like the gold one, as that colour hard ro come by.I see a leak already. As said before no quick shifter. Change all fluids. Dont worry about the cost. If you like it buy it.
Old school bike with an additional abs and traction. That's how I like it.
Thanks.

I just saw the leak

There was a guy mopping the floor and left a bit of water :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
I was close to buying a gold one before deciding on the CORSA. But the blue is gorgeous as well. Dealer here had them for under $12k US.
Matt has a good idea. Get a new battery out of them.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have a 14 Gold and White RR. LOVE IT. You might want to get fuel tank coated so Ethanol won't cause the tank to expand.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
The listing for that says new but its a 2000 mile ex demo. Cheeky....
Sold as new... no owner has been registered, warranty period hasn't started, etc.

It's how I picked mine up. If you plan to ride it, what's a few more miles while saving a few bucks?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
The listing for that says new but its a 2000 mile ex demo. Cheeky....
Sold as new... no owner has been registered, warranty period hasn't started, etc.

It's how I picked mine up. If you plan to ride it, what's a few more miles while saving a few bucks?
It's a dealer demo... that's why.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I paid $14.5 for my '13 in early '14. Remarkable moto - fast, great handling, reliable and stunning to look at - in any color. 8K miles on mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts