MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked out Jay Leno's garage and his MV's last night :jsm: . A friend is a good buddy with him and last night Jay personally showed us around his garages that were filled with some pretty cool cars and bikes. Maybe 80-100? The guy is a total car and bike nut and is really astute with it all. I dont know if he would mind posting up all the pics we took so I ll just put up his Oro. Awesome experience!

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
jay leno is an amazing bike and car nut
he was the FIRST person in the US to have a ZX-14....
blue one
rode it to the ROCK STORE outside of LA, about 10 minutes after he took ownership.......this picture taken that moment (by someone else... i live in florida)

he drives all his cars
he rides ALL of his bikes

he is really a terrific guy
this thread is fantastic
i would be EXTEMELY HONORED to get a tour of his garage
you did well

thanks for the pictures

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
How about getting your friend to ask Jay to join this forum Darth? :stickpoke

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah we asking him to go on a ride and he said sure but we ll see if that ever happens. He's a real busy guy works a lot everyday.

He knows everything about each of his cars and bikes. He should write a book on the stories of how he got some of his toys.

He has that black Y2K bike and he talking about riding it and how totally different it is from a regular bike

·
Registered
756 Posts
Very cool...thx for pics. Must be one huge battery tender

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
it's wierd that he has a ZX14. He has all these vintage bikes, rare exotics, and then a ZX-14....wtf???? it just doesn't fit.

Guy is awesome though. If there's one person I envy, it's definitly him.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
oicdn said:
it's wierd that he has a ZX14. He has all these vintage bikes, rare exotics, and then a ZX-14....wtf???? it just doesn't fit.

Guy is awesome though. If there's one person I envy, it's definitly him.
I think he probably has one of almost every brand. :) JLo is also a down to earth kind of guy who's also into sheer power. :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He has 3 or 4 full time mechanics that work for him at his garages to maintain and restore. He was once a mechanic so thats why he is such a gearhead. He has a busa and and tank powered hot rod , mclaren F-1.....all sorts of stuff

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Wow, pretty cool :smoking:

If i had his money i'd have some nice garages full with bikes too.
Lucky him :yo: :yo:

Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
:green: You Suck I`m sooooooo Jealous :green:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts