MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice compilation DD. :smoking: I told you those helmet ears make an extra 15 horses! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha Thanks John. How is the weather over there? Are you able to get some riding in?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Weather is pretty good thanks mate. The trouble is I'm working away from home Monday to Friday for the next couple of months, so the only chance I get to ride (or look at the forum for that matter) is now, at weekends. :bawling: As usual, there's lots to do (non motorbike that is) but I'm going to sneak out for a blast either this evening or tomorrow morning. :naughty: BTW those women on your video look cute :angel:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ride as much as you can and be safe. They look pretty good, I wish I knew them.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kamran, I'm just plain ol' lucky sometimes. It's just that the few times I've been lucky there was a camera around. We will hang out in Laguna and see what happens. :laughing:

·
Registered
151 Posts
ddnuts said:
Kamran, I'm just plain ol' lucky sometimes. It's just that the few times I've been lucky there was a camera around. We will hang out in Laguna and see what happens. :laughing:
Well then we have to definetly meet up at seca this year.. I'll bring my MV and more importantly my CAMERA haha :guitarist

1 - 18 of 18 Posts