MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a look at this F4 currently advertised on UK ebay, No. is 4610339811 :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another one to look at is ebay No. 4610351504, if you fancy a set of Agostini's leathers!! :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
john said:
Have a look at this F4 currently advertised on UK ebay, No. is 4610339811 :)

:barfalot: :barfalot:

I had seen photos of that MV before, but never thought the owner would have the nerve to sell such a thing. :barfalot:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to say I admire the skill that has gone into painting this bike, but I wouldn't be parting with £16K plus to buy it. :flat:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Gladio said:
Or advertise it with such a girl. She's nice, just not "look at my ass" nice.
+1, she could do with a bit more time at the gym.

This bike is in the custom gallery here. There's plenty of bikies into that sort of thing, usually choppers but if the right one see's it.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She would probably cost you more than the bike in the long run!!! :p

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you look closely at the last one of Steptoe's three pictures you will see an unfortunate bloke who has had his head welded to the MV's exhaust. :toothless :toothless :toothless :p

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yeah yeah never mind the girl, talk about the bike :laughing:

That's the Born to Be Wild bike...they being custom spraypainters by trade. It was bought brand new by the owner of Born to be Wild and painted in that :ahem: scheme with barely any mileage on it.
Funny how that bike is out of the UK, thought that sort of bling would be more a Yank thing :stickpoke

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
That is one nice rear end, both the bike and especially its rider! :humpother

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
john said:
If you look closely at the last one of Steptoe's three pictures you will see an unfortunate bloke who has had his head welded to the MV's exhaust. :toothless :toothless :toothless :p
Yeah, which means the bike is worthless with that BALDium system. :stickpoke

At least they could have installed a proper TITanium sytem to go along with the rider :toothless :toothless

1 - 14 of 14 Posts