MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Beauty in the eye and all that.....but its just plain wrong!

Rolls Royce in their heyday used to spot their cars that had been modded in a shocking way (usally by aging rock 'n roll stars painting them pink) and purchase the cars back, and then I guesthey destroy them! All in order to keep the brand pristine....shall we start a vigilante hit squad?!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
agusta01 said:
Beauty in the eye and all that.....but its just plain wrong!

Rolls Royce in their heyday used to spot their cars that had been modded in a shocking way (usally by aging rock 'n roll stars painting them pink) and purchase the cars back, and then I guesthey destroy them! All in order to keep the brand pristine....shall we start a vigilante hit squad?!

I'm in.. :cool:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Didn't I do this already? :) see MV Sightings

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Not my cup of tea Darth. Much sooner have a Tambo or a Senna.

·
Registered
151 Posts
sorry but :barfalot:

I can appreciate the time and work they put in that, but OMG that is just wrong to do that to an MV.. maybe a chopper, but not an MV :mad:

·
Registered
604 Posts
It's a bit much for me, but I appreciate art, passion and starting point. It is still beautiful, just with a very shiny twist. Looks like a lot of hard work, time and passion went into it. It's good to see people trying to take such a fine piece of art and make it their own (even if others will flame them). I would get bored really fast seeing a bunch of bikes/cars that looked exactly like mine. Would I buy it, NO. Would I ride it, HELL YES. I would ride any bike, I'm just into motorcycling that much. That's just me though.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have seen the bike at a few UK bike shows over the years looks better in the flesh so to speak but is still not my cup of tea! Yuk!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts