423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you need help...
Probably Adam:), maybe it's the British sense of humour the rest of the world don't get, tiz just a little bit of fun and in the best possible taste, it's Friday night and a bit of silliness won't do anybody any harm:ahhh:

PS i still need help though:laughing:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha ha ha love it, I want one!
On it's way mate, anyway while i am on the subject, check out the tit's on this.......................

I'm off for another Bruichladdich on ice:mouthwate

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Somebody say WEED?:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Probably Adam:), maybe it's the British sense of humour the rest of the world don't get, tiz just a little bit of fun and in the best possible taste, it's Friday night and a bit of silliness won't do anybody any harm:ahhh:

PS i still need help though:laughing:
sorry bager didn't mean what I said to come across badly:). I guess you didn't get that I was joking as well:)
its the Australia's sense of humour

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry bager didn't mean what I said to come across badly:). I guess you didn't get that I was joking as well:)
its the Australia's sense of humour
Nah, no problem mate, i knew you were in jest, Aussies have a good sense of humour, but stop calling me Bager FFS:laughing:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Badger you are indeed a lunatic, sir !
I take my hat off to you
sat here sniggering like a schoolboy !!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
At least those biker chicks both got laid once.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Nah, no problem mate, i knew you were in jest, Aussies have a good sense of humour, but stop calling me Bager FFS:laughing:
I no I no, got a mate nicked named bager. and everytime I look at BADGER I think of me mate. so I cant stop saying it now...:)

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
What did the egg say to the boiling water pot??

It'll take me a minute to get hard...... I just got laid a few moments ago! :drummer:

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
:popcorn:

next round please :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Guy goes to the doctors after coming back from a safari holiday. Dr says "how can I help you"? The man replies "I've just come back from safari in Africa and a terrible thing happened" Dr asks "well can you show me"? So the patient pulls down his pants turns around and the Dr nearly falls off his chair when he sees the 20 inch anal hole his patients got. "how on earth did that happen"? Asked the Dr. Patient replies " I was raped by a group of elephants" so the Dr looks up about the sexual tendances of elephants and realizes that elephants have only long and thin penis's. So the Dr questions his customer as to how he managed to get a 20 inch ass hole? His patient tells him " unfortunatly one liked a little foreplay and decided to finger me first!

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
A muslim was sitting next to Paddy on a Plane.

Paddy orders a whiskey. The Stewardess asks the Muslim if he'd like a drink. In disgust he replies "I'd rather be raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips !!"

Paddy hands back his drink and says "me too, I didn't know we had a choice!"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts