MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all :) , Never liked the standard rear indicators, so i have bought some micro units with halogen bulbs and uridium lenses, made some brackets and modified the wiring loom, then mounted them in the rear vents. :naughty:
I took some photos so hope they have come out ok as are a bit blurry (tired). They are really bright and light up the vent slot when working. :laughing: Thought i would share it with you, also removed the rear mudgaurd and made a number plate mounting bracket with a led mini number plate light. Cleans it all up super. What do you think? :grin:
Still got a bit of tidying up to do as i was on it till 1am. I will take some more pics of the number plate bracket and the indicators working.

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really great in the dark, will take a picture of them going off later, attached are a couple of pics of the no. plate bracket

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes could be a problem, ha, found something i like about the 1+1 now. Always wanted a single seat but the kids and wife like to pillion. But not at the same time of course. Good luck with your LEDs. Mine is off the road now see other thread. Broken :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts