MV Agusta Forum banner

Check out my full custom "MV AGUSTA" leather suit

6K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  MVBERT 
#1 ·
So I commissioned a custom suit right after I bought the F3 like 6+mo ago, went and down 10lbs since multiple times because of a stuffed crust pizza addiction and injuries keeping me off the road bicycle every day. But alas, I saw it and squeezed into it for the first time an hr ago. Fits like a condom! aka horribly uncomfortable and tight but like a second skin! I need to drop the extra weight ive got on and I think shell be perfect. Very plain but should be the coolest temp wise in the sun especially with the 100% perforation.

what do you guys think?

#22 ·
I ride between the hedgerows in rural Norfolk a lot in white leathers and don't find the bugs marking the leather a problem.
I take a few non fragranced good quality baby wipes with me and spend about 60 seconds or less getting the worst off when I arrive somewhere.

I find keeping on top of it is the easiest solution, ie those bug guts/juices/enzymes will be a lot harder to shift and more likely to stain if allowed to stay longer and dry out.
I also don't give a poop if anyone see's me ponsing about wiping bug guts of my gear.
I figure that white leathers in Summer is smarter than black leathers.

At home I keep them out of any Sunlight, as I have heard and seen white leathers go cream/yellow because of UV.
Each year I clean my leathers well and treat them with Leather Masters before putting them away. Dry leather may well soaked up the bug juice more readily.

#6 ·
I also like the white color suit and this looks very nice.
I normally use white Alpinestars and Dainese and don't worry it will stretch a bit and if you do track fast track days you'll also loose some weight:grin2:
I also have a Dainese leather clean kit and it's very efficient.

#7 · (Edited)
thanks guys, my last two suits were off the rack 1000-1300$ alpine stars suits and you'd have thought I learned after the first one, which was black, to go white for the heat. the best part of the custom suit is the crotch to neck distance is perfect and you dont have a baggy suit that still is painful to stand up straight in like an off the rack. I can stand perfectly normal in this and my boys aren't smashed up

#9 ·
The sound effects were the best part of the vid. My colleagues looked at me like I was a weirdo as I laughed out loud. I needed that as I've been a little stressed lately as one of my biggest trees (80 feet tall, 10 feet around) fell on the house during a storm. Structurally the house held up very well but about 3/4th of the roof structure needs to be replaced and inside, half the house has water damage to the ceilings and walls. Yay for good insurance. No motorcycles were injured. Whew!!! Where did you get it done? Totally interested in talking with them. PM me if you like.

#11 ·
So I commissioned a custom suit right after I bought the F3 like 6+mo ago, went and down 10lbs since multiple times because of a stuffed crust pizza addiction and injuries keeping me off the road bicycle every day. But alas, I saw it and squeezed into it for the first time an hr ago. Fits like a condom! aka horribly uncomfortable and tight but like a second skin! I need to drop the extra weight ive got on and I think shell be perfect. Very plain but should be the coolest temp wise in the sun especially with the 100% perforation.

what do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HAOJ-N8m5E

Would you share who made it for you? PM if necessary.

#14 ·
@GCBC: No need to spell out the website. You can post links directly here.

#15 ·
btw, I DID take all measurements of myself, by myself with a metric tape ruler. I rounded down on every number as well. because I was up 5lbs from my race weight at the time.
Id rec spending 100$ or whatever fo the fast shipping tho, could also be good for motivating you to lose some weight

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.