MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost that time again...

Who has found the best deal online for Agip 10w-60 and a filter (01 750)?

Can someone give me some links and prices?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Also, Mobil makes an awesome filter - really high quality construction, that works great.

I've been using the Mobile M1-110, which is taller than the OEM so fitment is a bit tricky. However, I like the fact that I get a little more oil capacity out of it.

The Mobil 1 M1-108 is shorter, so it's a little easier to fit. It's the same size as the OEM.

Just for reference, my F41kS has 7000 miles on it now. I've been using the Mobil 1 filter since 1000 miles, and the motor is strong and in great condition. Last valve inspection, the wear was zero! I got exactly the same numbers for the tolerances as the first inspection (done at 1000 miles). BTW, I also use Mobil 1 full synth motor oil (15w-50).

Alex

·
Registered
10 Posts
Last year I bought a case from AGIP directly and had it shipped to my house for around $10 a liter. The distributor is really close to my house though so it might cost more to ship it to your area.

I bought the filters from the MV dealer in Charlotte, NC ... they were cheaper than a lot of places, I think that it was around $15 or $16 for the filter.

·
Administrator
19,817 Posts
What is the distributor's name.? I googled AGIP oil and didn't find it.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I don't want to get into another filter argument, but I would not be too sure the filters are the same, oil filters are designed around an engines oil pressure and also oil flow characteristics, I'll stick to the MV one until a cross reference book or manufacturer tells me otherwise :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
I got both, oil (4) and (1)oem filter from FBF for $86.00 shipped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts