MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
hope they're clean about it and don't sell it like a genuine product like it happened with another member on this forum :(

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
the star wheels just don't compliment that bike to me. maybe because they are flat black....or maybe because the marchesini's just seem more "race" like the look of the veltro. or maybe i'm just conditioned.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I like it too but whilst I'm a star wheel lover, I agree with Style_ one, they don't look right on that bike. :koolaid:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
allias86 said:
hope they're clean about it and don't sell it like a genuine product like it happened with another member on this forum :(
you mean "happened to another member" with the fake Corse bike, I am not trying to split hair with your words, just trying to avoid confusion with the "special limited edition replica/variant" bikes being produced by a member. :yo:

I can understand why people do replica bikes, even though I already own a Senna, I do like the idea of having a 2nd set of custom painted fairings on the side, but when I have the $$ for it, I would get a set of CF kit and have a unique new design done for it, not a replica of the CC(which I love)... that's just me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts