MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice work, very good video and demonstrated easily.

What I need, is a magnifying glass attached to dash, so I can read everything, I am not a fan of the new dash at all.

good video though, thumbs up

·
Registered
192 Posts
I wish my F4rr had a clock. I don't wear a watch and even if I did it would be a pain in the ass to access with leathers and gloves on. I know I could come up with some sort of solution but having little odds and ends sticks on the bike looks unfinished. Seems like it could have been an easy enough thing to include considering the cost of the bike.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I wish my F4rr had a clock. I don't wear a watch and even if I did it would be a pain in the ass to access with leathers and gloves on. I know I could come up with some sort of solution but having little odds and ends sticks on the bike looks unfinished. Seems like it could have been an easy enough thing to include considering the cost of the bike.
I stuck a watch on my F4 because I always have the trip meter on display and is too much of a distraction to alter when riding.
The watch is a plain tidy black one with an easy to read face, removed the straps and used strong double sided sticky pads to put it in the most visible/tidy position.

·
Super Moderator
22,065 Posts
Just Funny....

They went to same School as me (Bell Baxter) and from a weeee village along the road - Auchtermuchty, can tell a good few stories about those twa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts