MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi you guys,

Today I took off the battery (odyssey pc301) because the bike didnt start (low voltage). after charging the battery for an hour with a ctek charger, I put it on the bike, turned the key on but the dash and fuel pump dint come on. the only dash lights that were on was the battery , light and oil indicator lights. Headlight and tailight were dead too. I already checked the fuses and they re ok. anyone with a remedy???:jerkoff:

Kiriakos

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Have you installed the battery with reverse polarity?

Positive cable to negative terminal / negative cable to positive terminal?

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
hi you guys,

Today I took off the battery (odyssey pc301) because the bike didnt start (low voltage). after charging the battery for an hour with a ctek charger, I put it on the bike, turned the key on but the dash and fuel pump dint come on. the only dash lights that were on was the battery , light and oil indicator lights. Headlight and tailight were dead too. I already checked the fuses and they re ok. anyone with a remedy???:jerkoff:

Kiriakos

I have an Odyssey on my bike..elcrappo..Would never buy another one. Not made in USA now made in Brazil ..QC gone down the chute...rubbish in my experience.

My Odyssey won't retain charge goes flat ..it's useless and I have maintained it correctly,

joe

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2013: A crap Odyssey.

odyssey IS CRAP...... The problem appears to be that the ecu didnt have the required voltage to activate ecu..... put back my old yuasa from my ktm 690 and started just fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts