MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experiance buying the eMoto carbon fiber. i am just looking to get some small side pieces, i just wanted to know if anyone had bought from them before.

Also, has anyone bought any of the fiberglass fairings they sell, specifically the black ones? Thanks in advance

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that helps a lot. Going ahead with the order.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I had one of their carbon rear huggers on my Evo III. Quality and fit were excellent. :)

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damnit!!! i already placed an order. maybe i will get a chance to utilize the group buy for something else. There is always something else to buy!!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
eMoto will be sponsoring mvagusta.net (it has been finalized). We hope to set up a group buy soon so get some ideas going. I'll start a new thread for it in the for sale/wanted section. They will be monitoring and responding to forum threads and such :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
I ordered a few parts for my agusta from them, and I have one more CF piece coming in as soon as they make it.. my last piece iam looking at is the CF fender like yours Velocemoto..

Funny our bikes are going to look very much similiar hehe...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
thecraw-r1f4 said:
I ordered a few parts for my agusta from them, and I have one more CF piece coming in as soon as they make it.. my last piece iam looking at is the CF fender like yours Velocemoto..

Funny our bikes are going to look very much similiar hehe...
Nothin wrong with that...
I like the way my bike goes together, because the main carbon panels can be removed and the original silver ones can be put back on...all in 5 minutes....
She has her daytime carbon track clothes and her silver evening clothes for nights out at cafe's... :loser:

Am I in love ???

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for posting that pic, i am sure i will be happy with the pieces i bought. Thanks again.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Velocemoto said:
Nothin wrong with that...
I like the way my bike goes together, because the main carbon panels can be removed and the original silver ones can be put back on...all in 5 minutes....
She has her daytime carbon track clothes and her silver evening clothes for nights out at cafe's... :loser:

Am I in love ???
Yeah I kept my stock plastics as well, just in case I feel nostaligic hehe

Once I get the final pieces In I will snap some pics :smoking:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts