MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a F4 750 and a first time MV owner and new to this site.

I have looked at different topics on the site but can someone clarify which of the centre lift stands are good as some reports suggest poor quality stuff out there. Will they do any harm if bike left on them all winter, or would front stand be better. Anyone have a good one for sale or who in UK is best supplier, happy to import if necessary.

Lookwell leathers, can anyone clarify the sizes as there is also some discussions about fit, I am a UK 44"chest, also anyone have a jacket for sale again happy to import.
Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Donsy

Thank you for responding and I see you are in Australia, do you know and if so what is your opinion of the Spider stand that I have since found on eBay from a company over there called 4enduro in NSW?
Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just purchased a F4 750 and a first time MV owner and new to this site.

I have looked at different topics on the site but can someone clarify which of the centre lift stands are good as some reports suggest poor quality stuff out there. Will they do any harm if bike left on them all winter, or would front stand be better. Anyone have a good one for sale or who in UK is best supplier, happy to import if necessary.

Lookwell leathers, can anyone clarify the sizes as there is also some discussions about fit, I am a UK 44"chest, also anyone have a jacket for sale again happy to import.
Thanks
Tony
Dont Abba make a stand?

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have an Abba stand and it is great, next investment is a ramp.

The superbike stand may be better if that is the kind of maintenance you are looking to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.