MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it looks like I'm moving to NJ. Will know for sure at the end of this week, but I'm pretty sure it's going through. After doing some research I'm probably going to stay in Princeton.

Thought I'd try to find out if anybody is up or around that area. I know I won't be riding as much because of the weather, but I'm minutes away from PA and from talking to some people looks like there is a lot of good riding to be done there.

Anyways, let me know if you're somewhere around!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
^ That....I am. you're coming to Bike Night Thursday right? Dyno night...gotta get both MVs on there abck to back...and draw some crowds....do it....do it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, nobody is responding. Movers picked up my bike yesterday and now I won't see it until next Thrusday.

I'm going to be in Trenton area, right between Trenton and Princeton, about 30 minutes away from Philly and an hour from NYC.

Anybody out there? I need some people to ride with!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Alex,

Thomas and I ride, but we we are a bit west of your location. We usually meet in West Chester, Pa, and work the roads along an arc from Kennett Square -Lancaster-Reading into Valley Forge. We get up to the Bloomsberg area each year, and do Bucks county Rt 32 up the river/ New Hope-Lambertville area once a year in the fall.

You will find a good selection of roads, and sport-riders once you get here. I would start with plans to go to Meils eatery in Lambertville and Rt 32 in New Hope on a Sunday am. North -west NJ has good countryside riding. You just missed Italian bike night in Freehold NJ, as did I, but I do know there are guys out there for you to hook up with.

MV/Duc dealers in region are either FBF or Warhorse, Cherry Hill-BMW-Duc, Martin Eurosport-Duc-Triumph up near RT 78.

Feel free to send me a note, and I'll give you more info.

Peter

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey Alex,

I'm about 35-40 mins north of Princeton in Bedminster. You have no idea how great the roads are in Somerset and Hunterdon County in NJ and Bucks County in Pa. ALL within one hour of your home. MUCH better than anything Fla has to offer, guaranteed. Lots of twisties and beautiful farmland scenery -- (yeah, we're still talkin bout Jersey)
There are lots of Duc guys in NJ and would be happy to link you up with a few.
Shoot me an email when u get here and i will give you some routes to look consider.
Gary

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Hello UA_Agusta ( Alex?),
I'm up here in Northern NJ. The roads usually take me north, however, sometimes we ride west into PA. I may be taking a ride to Norwalk, CT this Sunday to meet up with other members of the list. Let me know if you're interested. Welcome to the Promised Land...that's a joke.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Promised Land? i dunno, but I frequently hear Jersey referred to as God's Country.....(excluding the NJ Turnpike, that is...)

drmasis said:
Hello UA_Agusta ( Alex?),
I'm up here in Northern NJ. The roads usually take me north, however, sometimes we ride west into PA. I may be taking a ride to Norwalk, CT this Sunday to meet up with other members of the list. Let me know if you're interested. Welcome to the Promised Land...that's a joke.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, finally got here. I actually got an appartment in Larenceville, but it's all the same area. Bike will be here on Thursday and I'm pretty excited! So far I only drove my rental around a little bit and roads are awesome even here compare to what I had in Jax, FL.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome Alex.
When you go for a drive next, head north and west. Start taking any road that is designated as "6xx" and you will start to see some great riding opportunities...
Gary

·
Registered
279 Posts
Its supposed to be okay for the weekend....I'm probably going to ride Saturday with a couple of friends and will likely end up down in New Hope.
Maybe Reopropf is gonna be in that area this weekend also????

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wasn't me, I went out on Sunday. Manhattan, let me know when you go again I'll shoot you my phone number and maybe we can meet up.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Can't this weekend as i am out of town, but I will be back on the 20th. Where did you go Sunday?

UA_Agusta said:
Wasn't me, I went out on Sunday. Manhattan, let me know when you go again I'll shoot you my phone number and maybe we can meet up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts