MV Agusta Forum banner

CC... the real and the replica !!!

2K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  alkatraxx 
#1 ·
here some pictures from Tatayo (thanks a lot) took at a little party at the MV shop in Paris PARADISE MOTO where the first CC was !! i was invited with Seb my painter and then... i place my bike on the shop close to the real CC !!! here too the link to the complete post on the french mv forum!!!
http://www.mvagustaclubdefrance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=949

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Are you sure that's the 'RIGHT' one you are wheeling away Alex! :naughty: :naughty:

#5 ·
(Someone posted on cutting out the fairing in the overheating thread, said it didn't make any difference. I figure they did that to keep from burning the lower on the exhaust.)

Nice work Alex, as usual.

Isn't it about time to come up with your own custom MV model? Or maybe do a paint design for MV to put on the production bikes? You certainly are capable!

#15 ·
thanks guys!! the bike is not totaly finish, i had to change all the colors of brake rotors, discs and forch (i will take the one from a 910 r , it's totaly black!!)
little others details to come!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.