MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hahaha! I figured I would try to pick it up for $1K. I don't think it is a fraud because it says that you can pay in person. I would not not have it any other way! I wonder what the reserve is set to? Probably something ridiculous.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Claims to have an Oro for sale too. Oh, and I think he will throw in a neoprene computer cover if you ask politely.

I think I'll get in on the action. I have nearly $1M coming to me thanks to a deal I swung with the widow of a Nigerian import/export billionaire. I'm waiting by my mailbox for the check, then the CC is MINE! :cool:

TC

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
tclinton said:
Claims to have an Oro for sale too. Oh, and I think he will throw in a neoprene computer cover if you ask politely.

I think I'll get in on the action. I have nearly $1M coming to me thanks to a deal I swung with the widower of a Nigerian import/export billionaire. I'm waiting by my mailbox for the check, then the CC is MINE! :cool:

TC
Not so fast, there, Binky. I'M getting the check from the Nigerian widow. And her husband wasn't in the import export business, he was a highly placed government official.

I missed the last Ago this guy had for sale by $10. Damn.

CAG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts