MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come check it out in Irvine. Jonny told me they should have it for 30 days. Also Alex Hoffman will be there tomorrow 11-4?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Saw it there last week, they brought it there from the Long Beach Motorbike show.

I didn't even want to sit on it for fear of making a mistake, it would probably cost me $10,000.

Aaron said they have a customer who is actually considering buying it. Geeziz.

·
Registered
43 Posts
jskipper said:
whats the price tag on it over there? i might sell my soul for it.
I saw the CC yesterday and it is on sale for $99K USD. I think that price has been reduced from $120K? It is a beautiful bike in person. Lots of subtle details. The more I look, the more I like. I think I would have to sell two souls for this one.

·
Registered
520 Posts
mvpilot said:
I saw the CC yesterday and it is on sale for $99K USD. I think that price has been reduced from $120K? It is a beautiful bike in person. Lots of subtle details. The more I look, the more I like. I think I would have to sell two souls for this one.
That would be £49,950 here in the UK and seeing as 3x motorcycles were selling theirs for £70,000.....must be a bargain then!!!?....think?...think?....no...stop it!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
$125,000 Msrp

It lists for $125,000.
I was told by the guys at Spectrum that they'd sell it to me for $100,000. $25,000 off! Wow, what a great deal. :mouthwate
Now if I only had the $100,000.
Yeah, I guess some rich real estate guy might buy it from them.

·
Registered
390 Posts
they should be 100,000.00 euros each to reflect the 100 units with a 15,000 euro watch by Jerrard peuxare (not sure on spelling)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stopped by Spectrum today. I hear they have it sold and it will be picked up in 2 weeks. :smoking:

·
Registered
307 Posts
stopped by Spectrum today. I hear they have it sold and it will be picked up in 2 weeks. :smoking:
what??? :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:
its not me... :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts