MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new to board.

Been reading here forever, finally picked up an '06 about a month ago. Had my bike in for the first service at ProItalia this week. Went to pick it up today and lo and behold sitting in the showroom I see a CC. :love:

All I can say is wow! It really is gorgeous. It appears it's there as part of a magazine shoot. They didn't say how long it would be there, but if anyone is near there, I'd definitely check it out.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, and thanks for the great shots...Doesn't the 312 say '312' on the tail? I thunk it did???

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I'm sorry. :banghead: I thought the black/white scheme was only for the 312. I checked PI's site* and it's an R model. Sorry about that.

Hi Alvin. I left around 10:30 sorry to have missed you.

*07 F4-1000 R 1+1 (white/blk)-$22,995

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yup, that white F4 1000R was supposed to be mine, but I got the Senna instead. Gonna go see it in person tomorrow.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Allan,
The bike on the Pro Italia window is the Ago, not the F4R1000, as far as I remember. I just went there last week and it has been sitting on that window sill for the last 4 months.
Someone needs to buy that AGO. I am thinking ig I can trade in my F4R for the Ago.

·
Registered
254 Posts
By any chance did you get any pics of radiator?? Looks larger than F41000s or R models. Its supposed to be made out of titanium. At least thats what I read somewhere. Might help with cooling issues also if larger.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts