MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I was wondering if anyone is interested in helping with a photoshoot. The photoshoot is for a upcoming mazine article. What we need is a current model Brutale 910.

Your bike will not be ridden by anyone but you therefore you need not worry about any damages. You will also be compensated for your time.

I really hope you guys can help us out. We are in the Atlanta area, however, we may be able to travel to your state if we can not find a candidate in the Atlanta area.

Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
658 Posts
You are welcome to use ours. My wife and I have brand new 910Rs. We are located in Raleigh, NC. Give me a call at 919-878-1703 if you are interested.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If Charleston, SC works better for location, email me at [email protected] or PM.

By the way, love your music, Neil. Do I get an autographed CD if you shoot my bike?

NeilYoungMoto said:
Hello Guys,

I was wondering if anyone is interested in helping with a photoshoot. The photoshoot is for a upcoming mazine article. What we need is a current model Brutale 910.

Your bike will not be ridden by anyone but you therefore you need not worry about any damages. You will also be compensated for your time.

I really hope you guys can help us out. We are in the Atlanta area, however, we may be able to travel to your state if we can not find a candidate in the Atlanta area.

Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a Brutale in Oceanside California. If interested send details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts