MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have an idea what he'll be doing - he'll moan, moan a bit more, wave his hand at someone, shake his head lots and then moan a little bit more.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Toyota? Thought it was just Ford, Holden, Nissan & Mercedes Donsy?
Ha, so you are paying attention :), yeah you're right, I thought Toyota is coming the year after? Maybe a V8 Preus :jsm:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you guys heard the Mercedes? It sounds like an F1!

And screw Toyota......$940 for a fuggen water pump on my Landcruiser! And to think I was talked out of buying a Land Rover because of spare parts prices!

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts

And screw Toyota......$940 for a fuggen water pump on my Landcruiser! And to think I was talked out of buying a Land Rover because of spare parts prices!
LOL, too right Matty, way overpriced.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts

NICE! Parts cost nearly the same and your looking at cheap plastic instead of burled walnut. Brilliant! :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Not a massive V8 fan, but i have to admit, they are impressive to watch track side!

I think Casey will go well. He has determination, youth, and raw talent on his side. I fervently hope mercedes embarasse ford and holden at their own game...like MV has (or soon will) a certain Hinckley factory....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts