MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well. we've had the watch thread.
We know who's got what MV.
We've got the helmet thread and the garage thread and of course with the garage thread we've glimpsed some of the cars members have already, so the natural progression must be to have a member's cars thread. ( I'll leave the thread about readers wive's to somebody else.)

Here's mine, it's just a 330 Coupe, not an M3, with fuel at £4.50 a gallon here, I actually run a small diesel Renault to and from work and the BMW will be going when I find a buyer cos I just don't use it anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Good idea John. Looking forward to seeing all the nice autos. :conveyer: Motorcycles have replaced cars in my life. I have an H3 as an everyday car and share this great vehicle with 3 friends :)

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
For me and now for two years,

Audi A6 TDI quattro V6 3,0l Diesel

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
So that is what all your other $$ goes into!! I remember you talking about your porche the last time we went out. That is a bad as car!! One question for ya, how does it compare to the acceleration of your MV?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
My good lady drives a nice blue one of these....

It is her work car as she is a driving instructor

I have no interest in cars at all so i drive one of these....

Well I did my bit to try and save the British car industry...... :bawling: :later:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Greeneggs&ham said:
So that is what all your other $$ goes into!! I remember you talking about your porche the last time we went out. That is a bad as car!! One question for ya, how does it compare to the acceleration of your MV?
car/bike...no contest. once i got the MV, desires to drop in a 951 motor and such has fallen off. it's a different kind of enjoyment...one that involves music. and i've been neglecting it since the MV...gotta do better.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
chizels said:
My Car. a lot of fun....
Nice ride, and nice SPR in the registry along with your avatar! How about some full sized pictures in an album? Love to see the SPR in action! :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Velocemoto said:
..and my tow truck/work car.
5.7 Ltr V8 Commodore SS

In the US your car is sold in a coupe version as a Pontiac GTO. This year is the last year GM will import the car. :smoking:

·
Registered
184 Posts
95 narrow 993- Triple Black, RS leather doors
Kinesis K28R's 18" matte black, S02A's
PSS-9's, RS Sways, RS Droplinks, Upper strut Tie bar
RS Carbon Heater fan delete
HID's 8000k, gangsta clear corners...
RSR Exhaust, Ovals
Turbo Euro Front Bumper, Turbo S Ducts, grill deletes.
Split C2S rear grill & Bitch-Basket handle delete.
GT LSD, Autothority chipped
RS clutch, RS flywheel

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Here's my big "Tonka Truck" H2. I've added even more bling-bling chrome stuff to it since this picture was taken...there's more chrome than paint on it! This is now my wife's vehicle...we sold her H3 and I now drive the F-350 (which is getting its own "upgrades" this week).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,291 Posts

My ride, that well, I don't drive cause gas prices are brutal....so I get to drive my MV everyday it doesn't rain to work and wherever as my daily commuter.

Yes, the stickers and rims are p-shopped on. :laughing: I'm actully a sponsored rider for all those companies, and I was mocking up a design to see what the van would look like....yeah, it's a bit too flashy...I'll just leave it plain. Kidnapper style. :laughing:

I've grown out of the entire fast car/flashy car deal, being I already experianced it while in high school...I've grown somewhat sensible in my what feels like old age (24 :laughing: ). I've now decided to keep the thrills and excitement on the MV...it helps keep my budget in line as well :laughing: .

1 - 20 of 190 Posts