Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear All,

I have a Carbtune Pro 4 gauge type unit for use on MV's.

In original box with all parts and complete with instructions. Used once on my bike, the gauge is still in the original clingfilm!!!!!!.

Please find below a link to the kit:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbtune-Pro-4-col-Free-worldwide-delivery-Brand-new-boxed-and-unused-/251592621547?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3a9416bdeb

I am looking for £65. I can ship to the UK (£5) or worldwide (£15). Please contact me at [email protected] or via PM.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Dear All,

I have a Carbtune Pro 4 gauge type unit for use on MV's.

In original box with all parts and complete with instructions. Used once on my bike, the gauge is still in the original clingfilm!!!!!!.

Please find below a link to the kit:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbtune-Pro-4-col-Free-worldwide-delivery-Brand-new-boxed-and-unused-/251592621547?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3a9416bdeb

I am looking for £65. I can ship to the UK (£5) or worldwide (£15). Please contact me at [email protected] or via PM.

Cheers

Paul

Ok. I don't get it. You are selling your used carb tuner for the same or more than that one in your link which is brand new? You ask for 65 plus 5 for post if shipping to uk which is 70 total and 65 plus 15 if sold worldwide which is 80 total. The link in your very own post is selling a new one for 70 with free worldwide shipping. Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
People,

I have attached photos of the Carbtune Pro I am selling. I have used it once on my MV and it is now available for sale.

All parts are included and the Carbtune Pro is still in the original wrap!!

Cheers

Submariner

Attachments

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
about to go on eBay Monday unless someone from the forum fancies this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.