MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
About the hugger...all the later bikes are drilled for mounting huggers (2004 and on??). It is a simple job with the wheel off, and removing the wheel is not very hard. You just have to swing the lower muffler out of the way. Service manual found on this web site gives instruction.

I paid a bit less then $300 for the MV Corse carbon part from my dealer. Looks and fits like it should. It is listed as an available accesory part by MV....you just need a good parts man at your dealer.
'06 and later for Brutales, '05 and later for F4's (US model years anyway).

·
Registered
22 Posts
VEEEERY NIIIICE !!! Your solo seat looks fantastic. I'm waiting on a cowl and a few other parts to arrive from E-moto. I hope the result is as cool as yours.

I didn't order a hugger from e-moto as it appeared a bit bulky for my tastes but I really like the one you have installed and am now seriously considering it. Thanks for sharing the pics and helping me with the hugger decision!

Enjoy that great bike! :brutale:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just received the carbonworld seat cover from dumbcomputers, WOW!! It looks great and just wanted to give a shout out to him for quick delivery. Hopefully goin' out today to get some sunny pix, being in the garage doesn't do it justice. will post pix later.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I told you that you would be happy with it:)

Please post some pics!!!

Just received the carbonworld seat cover from dumbcomputers, WOW!! It looks great and just wanted to give a shout out to him for quick delivery. Hopefully goin' out today to get some sunny pix, being in the garage doesn't do it justice. will post pix later.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm kinda slow when it comes to computer stuff and can't get pix to post on here. They are in my album if you wanna look. There is also a pic of the reservoir covers from Pirates company, I did a modification to them to help with the look.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Carbon Fiber seat cover looks great on the 910R!!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
A lot of people have been asking how does the seat cover attach. Basically there is only one hook on the rear of the seat, the front is held on by the rider seat when installed on the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Zero. I went over 100MPH with it and it didn't fall off either:)

I reason way it works it that it fits the rear seat so perfectly. It's very tight on the seat and doesn't move at all.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts

I reason way it works it that it fits the rear seat so perfectly. It's very tight on the seat and doesn't move at all.
I think the design is awsome just curious as for hard it is to get the seat to click back down, but it sounds just like a stock seat reinstal. I'm sold on it just need to order one up and give her a little paint, I still like a little carbon showing. When I saw this in another post awhile back I thought you removed the seat and replaced it with the carbon one, but that is the E-MOTO one I guess. Now I can trick the bike and still beable to take the wife when needed!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Get it, you won't be disappointed.

·
Administrator
20,100 Posts
That would be good news for ME :eek:....surprised Randy hasn't had a comment for me. :shitfan:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Guys. today my friend borrowed my tools and didn't tell me he couldn't get the latch to lock, so i went riding on the 101 then I felt something hitting me on my back and my carbon fiber tale was gone.... now I need to get one and I'd like to get this one that mounts to the original seat, who sells it and how much is it?

thanks.

gus.
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
warning,you must unscrew the screws under the seat and slightly hammer it out ,so it latches correctly
otherwise you will lose your back seat,as I did both the carbone cover and the seat.
bitch

·
Registered
361 Posts
warning,you must unscrew the screws under the seat and slightly hammer it out ,so it latches correctly
otherwise you will lose your back seat,as I did both the carbone cover and the seat.
bitch
Just happened to me Eddy... :crying:

Reactions: eddypro
21 - 36 of 36 Posts