MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just installed Carbon Lorraine (CL) XBK5 brake pads on my 2013 F4. They are a sintered pad, like most high performance pads. The pads give me the easy to modulate initial bite that I've been looking for. The original Brembo pads and the EBC HH's that I have tried, all have a heavy initial bite that compresses the forks and unsettles the ride. I've only ridden my F4 on the street so I can't say how the CL XBK5 pads will work on the track. But for the street, stopping at stop lights, braking into corners, their very linear braking force is great.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just installed Carbon Lorraine (CL) XBK5 brake pads on my 2013 F4. They are a sintered pad, like most high performance pads. The pads give me the easy to modulate initial bite that I've been looking for. The original Brembo pads and the EBC HH's that I have tried, all have a heavy initial bite that compresses the forks and unsettles the ride. I've only ridden my F4 on the street so I can't say how the CL XBK5 pads will work on the track. But for the street, stopping at stop lights, braking into corners, their very linear braking force is great.
Glad you posted this i am thinking of changing to the CL pads for my 2006 model which at 12000 miles still have the original pads in and while they work fine I feel they are past their best will post results.

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Thanks @stephen3141593 I was just reading up on those pads last night. I'll be needing new pad this summer. Anyone else with CL pads for street or track?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts