MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We don't get a lot of rain here in Colorado but a rear hugger is still something I'd prefer to have - I've looked at the OEM MV model and the white label brand - any advice on which is the best choice? There seems to be about an $80-$100 difference but I'm more interested in quality and fit.

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I have the one from Design Corse and the quality is very high. I also have other parts coming from Ade on this forum and that is also very good stuff.

·
Registered
188 Posts
We don't get a lot of rain here in Colorado but a rear hugger is still something I'd prefer to have - I've looked at the OEM MV model and the white label brand - any advice on which is the best choice? There seems to be about an $80-$100 difference but I'm more interested in quality and fit.

Thanks in advance...
I would Stick with the original parts they seem to be better quality.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I bought mine from GP, a forum sponsor . Fit great, good quality too. I tossed the well nuts, though. I didn't feel too confident in the well nuts fastening . Installed riv- nuts instead.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Evolution Bike, GP Racing, Design Corse, Motocomposites. All carry carbon fiber, all are high quality (from what I hear), and all are forum sponsors. Take your pick.

·
Formerly known as Lumiator
146 Posts
Bought mine at Designcorse. Quality is well and it was easy to fit.

Keep in mind that you additionally need 3 of these rubber wellnuts and screws to mount the part.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Is wheel removal a must to install?

·
Registered
606 Posts
That tire came from the race track - or you are crazy on German Landstrasse :wtf:. Really hard to get my new Metzeler M7RR to the edge on legal roads. The Conti was much easier to get run on as the edge was not so much "round".

·
Registered
606 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looks really good! I´m planning on buying one too for quite some time now, from DesignCorse (i´m a fan of those guys), and it´s good to have such a positive feed-back. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts